10U Softball Pitcher

Brian Duffie
This post was updated on .
My daughter is ten years old & is a very driven player that enjoys the game.  She has been pitching with a personal coach every week for over a year now.  She is very coach-able, team player & hard working.  She has made the choice wants to move towards a more competitive team.

Cell # - 618-978-2181 (text or call)

Re: 10U Softball Pitcher

Rycanpark15
Where are you located? I have a 10U team starting up out of Miami, OK. We are looking for a pitcher. We are a first year team looking to better the competition locally. We will travel for tournaments and practice in Miami, OK. Please contact me if you are still interested. I will get in touch with you tomorrow. Thanks! Courtney Hale  (918) 541-6467