12U Looking to add 1

Barbara Beard
Elite Heat 12U is looking to add 1 to roster to complete season. This team focuses on development and is skills driven. We are looking for a player committed to improving and playing at a higher level. We need someone committed to attending at least 1 practice a week as well as tournaments. Practices are in Seneca, MO. We are scheduled to attend the USA World Series in KC in July. Please text or call 417-499-9568 for more information and to schedule a try out.