14U & 16U Softball Tryouts

Jason Allen
SWMO Rage is looking for girls for our 14U and 16U teams . We are a B team based out of Webb City but have girls from all over the area . We will play locally but also travel at least once a month to Tulsa,KC, and AR. We have went to the Texas Nationals Open Tounament the last two years in Dallas. We have 7 girls returning for 14U and 6 girls for 16U. Will try to practice together and take both teams to the same tournaments when possible. Tryouts will be Sunday August 6th from 1 to 5 at King Jack Park in Webb City. If you cannot make that and still want a tryout or have any questions call or text Justin Gardner 417-437-8781, Eric Rickey 417-439-7915, or Jason Allen 417-499-3581