14U looking to add experienced catcher

Barbara Beard
We are a 14U team based out of Seneca. We have a solid team with very solid pitchers. We are looking to add an experienced catcher that will get plenty of game time and that can catch the quality pitchers we have. We plan to begin play mid-March. If you have a dedicated player looking for plenty of games, please text 417-499-9568 ASAP to set up a try out. We have a solid, competitive schedule lined out culminating with USA world series end of July in Kansas City.