FUSION 04 - Looking to add 1 player

Scott Hawkins
FUSION 04, a 13U fast pitch softball team out of Webb City, MO, is looking to fill one spot for the upcoming spring /summer season. We are looking for a 2004 or 2005 athlete to join our already talented and competitive team. We will be playing a very competitive 14U tournament schedule in Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. We would like to have our roster completed no later than February 1. With interest or to schedule a tryout please contact Scott Hawkins at 417-310-3319