Looking for owners for a new kind of free 3 sport fantasy league

Looking for owners for a new kind of free 3 sport fantasy league

davefollmers
This post was updated on .
Hi,

There will be 2 10 team leagues one is a keeper league and other is redraft.... every year we vote out the worst owner of the keeper league by activity, record, improvement etc...

The team kicked out goes to the redraft league and the winner of the redraft goes to the keeper... baseball and basketball is cats and football is pts.  The chat for the leagues is on the slack app.  Post your email If interested and I'll send you the invite to the chat for the league.

 For More Details
Motion Graphics Launch Video