Midwest Diamond Diva's 12U Tryouts

Mike Howard
The Midwest Diamond Diva's are holding open tryouts Saturday, July 22nd from 10a-noon and Sunday, July 23rd from 2p-4p. The location will be at MVP fields in Galena. If there is inclement weather, we will move inside to MVP's indoor facility. Please bring both cleats and running shoes in case we have to move inside. Must have an '05 or '06 birthday.

A little bit about us:

We are currently a 10U B team this year, but have to move up to 12U next year. We are a highly competitive team that travels all over in order to play the best competition. We play some local tournaments, but we don't like to play the same teams over and over again. This past year, we've traveled to Monett, Springfield, Tulsa, Bixby, KC, Lawrence, Bentonville, Fayetteville, and St. Louis for our State tournament. We won the state championship last weekend. We have compiled a record of 43-17 going into the National Championships in Destin, Florida next week. We will compete against 33 of the best teams around the United States in that tournament.

We are looking for experienced players at all positions, but are especially looking for pitching, as one of our main pitchers is staying down at 10U. Players must be dedicated, work hard, coachable, and have a positive attitude.  If you have any questions, contact Mike Howard at 417-291-7374 or mikehoward13533@gmail.com