Motorola" from his pocket, d

ylq

Motorola" from his pocket, d

ylq
The crow has regretted since he was deceived by the fox to a piece of meat in his mouth. One day, the crow got another piece of meat. When she rested on a big tree, she happened to be seen again by the fox who came out looking for food. "Cunning fox, I will definitely not let you succeed this time." The crow thought in his heart, and stared at the fox coldly with his eyes. His eyes ensured that the fox would panic. The crow couldn't speak, she was afraid that the meat in her mouth would fall off again as she did last time. The fox seemed very interested, and walked away slowly, so the crow was relieved, sniffing the flesh of the meat for a while Cigarettes For Sale, and looking around anxiously for a while. She is waiting for her child to come back and enjoy the fragrant meat with her. However, in the living room of the bear family, the fox is doing a deal with the bear: "Brother Xiong, can you do me a favor and go to the crow to do something for me?"
disagree. The fox looked at the bear and refused to agree, showing a weird smile: "When it's done Cigarettes Online, reward you with a jar of honey." The bear couldn't stand the temptation of honey and agreed. The bear ran to the tree where the crow rested breathlessly The author: "Sister Crow, it's not good, it's not good!" At first glance, Crow was a kind-hearted bear, and he relaxed his vigilance and put the meat aside, asking the bear: "What's wrong?" "Sister, no Alright! He was kidnapped! "The crow heard, and almost burst into tears, but her sweetheart, what could I do now? The bear then said slowly that the fox had already prepared for himself A good line: "The kidnapper also told me that he was not allowed to call the police, and he had to take 200,000 yuan to Ziqiuyun Park, otherwise he would tear the ticket immediately. "The crow was terrified and could n��t care about the meat next to it. He quickly flew to Ziqiuyun Park. The bear hurriedly took the meat next to his living room Newport Cigarettes. The fox was sitting there waiting for him. The bear gave the meat to him. After asking the fox for honey, he never expected the fox to raise his head, swing his hand, and refuse to admit it. The bear was so angry that he rushed towards the fox, and the fox's eyes were fast, and he took the flesh and ate it. The bear Pulled out a new "Motorola" from his pocket, dialed 11 Sergeant Black Cat and arrived soon. The bear told the sergeant how the fox used himself to deceive the crow, the squirrel judge on the side listened and made the decision , Crow was convicted of death of the fox and crow, flew a large circle in Ziqiuyun Park without seeing any shadows, getting dizzy. Later, when she learned the whole story, she loosened for a long time Tone.

Re: Motorola" from his pocket, d

vorenth