SWMO FUSION 13U Tryouts

Scott Hawkins
Tryouts scheduled for 6PM Thursday August 3rd at King Jack Park in Webb City.

SWMO FUSION is looking for athletes with a 2004 or 2005 birthdate to join our already talented, core group of girls.  The team is made up of experienced, quality, and very competitive girls from the Webb City/SEK area.  We just completed a successful season competing as a 12A team with a record of 48-22.  In the Fall, we will be registering as a 13U team and are looking at all positions in hopes of improving our already competitive roster.  We play a very aggressive schedule in SWMO, KC, NWA, OK, and SEK areas with a goal of finding the best competition available for each and every tournament.  The goal is to have all positions filled by August 15th.  Please contact Scott Hawkins at 417-310-3319 with any questions.