SWMO Rage 16U are looking for a couple of girls

SWMO Rage 16U are looking for a couple of girls

Jason Allen
SWMO Rage 16u is looking for a couple girls to complete their team , any positions will be considered. We play locally but also play in AR,KC, and Tulsa. We have also went to Nationals in Dallas the last 2 years . We are based out of Webb City but have girls from all over the area . To schedule an individual tryout call or text Eric Rickey at 417-439-7915 or Justin Gardner at 417-437-8781.