Ten years, for a

ylq

Ten years, for a

ylq
Ten years, for a person who was once worthy of youth, I think the most precious thing is that the encounter with this road and the human heart, the constant quality of "ten years of trees, a hundred years of tree people" perseverance, The hard work of the hundred gangs has created a decade of life and death, not thinking about it, and never forgetting it, but I still want to talk about it. The precious memories of this memoir. The heartbeat story, I want to spend with you, it��s also there. The most beautiful years; even if it is like the sound that stays in the deepest part of the ink, still praying, and one day Cigarette Wholesale, singing into a perfect age, we have worked hard, and we are also a self-improving, stubborn and lively, Just as in Cao Xueqin's "Dream of Red Mansions", the phrase "Have a long time since ancient times", but you have worked hard to live, is the best proof of the way. Although she is a book I have never understood in my life, but I still Yes Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, I feel that there is a perfect testimony to the "inflammation of the world, such as drinking water, heating and warming, and self-knowledge". It is a blessing of the soul and the soul. Even if life is like dust, and now we are still willing to rejoice as the songs from the landing, how to learn to speak. From little to nothing, to ignorance and ignorance. From the ignorant youth, to the introversion of adults, looking back at the parents and looking at their parents, but they have also gone to their eyes! The experience is that you are so young, passionate and youthful, and have passed away for so many years; South to the north, many words and flowers, three cups of two light wine, how to enemy him, late in the wind? Yan Guo is also sad, but it is old time to know that once the sea is difficult for water, life is like a play, such as Life, as Bacon said: "Reading history makes people wise, reading poetry makes people smart, calculus makes people precise, philosophy is profound, morality is noble, and logical rhetoric makes people eloquent and clear. "Breeze". Everything is reflected in the spring, the spring is based on the present; all the dust has shadows, the shadows are divided into two sides of the yin and yang, and the two sides are scattered between the two sides of the Brahma. Invisible, in the shape. In the absence of things, in the possession. Tangible, nothing, rooted Everything has no borders, and all of them are created by heart. "The heart is divided into the righteousness, the benevolence has the cause and effect, the fruit has the cycle, the ring has the distinction between good and evil, the evil has the avenue, the road has no points." Diligence can make up for it, the tree must be good for the Lin people to have a good companion, there is light in the heart, and it is self-sufficiency. I will not be looked down on by life, cold and clear, miserable and miserable. I look at the tears, and I��m so speechless, I��m going to go, I��m going to go, I��m so tired, I��m so deep, I��m like a mirror. Do not provoke dust. Live in the red dust, light heart. Sober and calm, free and tranquil. Heart, then everything moves, the heart does not move, it does not hurt, clean and happy, joy is normal. Perhaps also, for us, the best An interpretation of the road has been fruitless, and the literary road is still a long way to go, and the expectation is to be able to create more refined "literary collections Marlboro Cigarettes For Sale." I hope that next time we meet again, we can talk and laugh. No emotions. Concentrate on meditation, educate people to cultivate oneself. Do not want to do anything, Mo Shi is mature is a bright and not dazzling radiance, a kind of mellow but not greasy sound, one does not need to look at others The calmness of the color, a kind of atmosphere that finally stopped appealing to the surrounding complaints, a smile that ignored the noisy, a kind of indifference that washed away the extreme, a thick without a sound, a height that was not steep. Mature, I have been very inclined Words and verses that depict the life of the ancients. For example, there are trees in the south, and you can't think about it. Han has a female tourist, can't think about it. Or it is "the accumulation of yellow flowers. Derogatory, who is picking up now? Keeping the window, How do you get black on your own?" I feel that these words portray the emotions of the ancients as elegant and elegant, and they are very desirable. The story in "Dream of Red Mansions" is my original "small prose" and "short literature" can not be made up. A great pity Newports 100S, I hope that my readers and friends who have been supporting me will be able to support and be grateful for my continued support in the easy-to-understand situation. I am grateful to the platform for my cultivation over the years and support me as always. Breeze. The breeze is like me, I am like the breeze. Come with the wind, go with the wind. It is said that the wind is clear; the cool wind. The weather of Qinghui. "Poetry, Taiya, the people": "Ji Yuzhen, Mu Ru Breeze." Mao Chuan once said: "The wind of the Qing Dynasty Cigarette Wholesalers, the people who raise all things." "The wind of Qinghui, the same as the Tiande", that is, the breeze also. If the breeze comes, the water is not good.