The journey of

ylq

The journey of

ylq
The journey of life can't be smooth, flat and wide; it doesn't take too much time and energy, too much time and years, too much struggle and struggle, you can do a proud career, reach a glorious territory, and admire people. Worship, become a great person! Nothing in the past, no now, no more in the future, when I follow my wife��s thinking and vision, I am intoxicated and moved to resonate with her. When I look at the "Hu Yang Women" integrity and inspirational emotional drama, the protagonist The beauty of Siqin is the kind of debt for the father, the shock of integrity, the impeccable, the courage to take responsibility, the unremitting pursuit, the rushing struggle and the hard work, which makes me deeply infected and shocked, tears and tears, wet eyes and clothes And from it to the many people's unique thinking, and the radiation is eye-catching, the light is not the emotion to motivate the female hero, the female husband's scarf is extraordinary: when the young beautiful Siqin and the lover are about to marry, the father borrows money to do business. In the face of death, facing the elderly grandmother and sister, facing many creditors, Siqin wiped away tears, and the bloody pledge to pay for the debts of the father.The debt can be paid back, and the fianc�� and sister, who are unable to face Siqin and huge debts, elope. Leaving Siqin alone, trekking on the long road to debt. Kesiqin has strong perseverance, perseverance, unrestrained character, unyielding efforts, won the loss of childbirth wife Battelle, and borrowed money to Siqin father, wife and apricot, and lost the third in legitimate defense. The violent escape of Li Dazhi and other respects and love, resolutely decided to pay debts with them, the three people work together, advance and retreat together, develop together, make plans and make efforts to earn money, desert delivery, cattle and sheep, sell and sell Cordyceps, etc., also to save The grassland animals and Hu Yanglin, bravely and bravely opened the gate to put this piece of courageous behavior, let Siqin eat hard and bitter in order to pay off his father��s debts. He has experienced tired and tired, and has experienced countless hard twists and turns, but The accident was given to the stone that Wang Ye gave to the Qianlong grape agate purple beads Buy Newport Cigarettes Online, and caused a series of battles in order to pay off the debt. The spirit of Siqin is like a poplar tree. It is not dead for a thousand years, and it will not fall for a thousand years. A thousand years of immortality. When Siqin finally paid off his father��s debt, in order to build a new ranch Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, for the sake of emotion, she performed a scene of tears. The touching story is on the screen protagonists, and the thrilling energy emotions motivate the story. In it, as if I saw my daily life, Siqin struggled and worked hard, not including the shadow of my own wife and my wife, and many efforts to make progress, vividly, flashing, no doubt, many like quite like Siqin People, not facing the same poverty, facing the debt, facing the sloping life of life, playing with life, in every moment of the red dust, no hesitation, to fight hard, to fear the danger, not afraid of rape Do not fear life and death, to achieve material and spiritual sublimation with great fearless spirit, and also include my wife and other strugglers, no wonder they will resonate, recognize and praise. After all, poverty is not terrible. The terrible thing is to face poverty. There is no such kind of courage and hard work, and we must continue to fly. We must know that "the world is rich in gold and silver, we must bend over and pick up", "The sky will be reduced to the people of Sri Lanka." I must first bitter my mind, work hard, be hungry, and be boring, and do what I want, so I am tempted, and I have nothing to do." As long as you have this ambition and choose the right one. In the direction of hard work, He Wei can't make great achievements and create great achievements. Like Ma Yun, Shi Yuzhu, Li Ka-shing, Bill Gates and other successful Chinese and foreign self-made people, that is not to rise in poverty, but to become a phoenix in the people, the hero of the man is unique, recently, when I read an article, I was moved to tears, I couldn��t help myself, and the emotions that I induced were turned into the Yellow River of the Yangtze River. I was so eager to roll, and I was so eager, so a young, beautiful and pure 18-year-old college entrance examination student, written with a woman��s unique brushstrokes. I wrote an article about myself, about poverty, about poverty, about the hope, and became popular with the Internet and paper media, and watched and cried countless people. The luckiest thing is that this girl has just scored 707 points in the college entrance examination and was admitted to the Chinese Department of Peking University. It has really set a grateful example of the grateful poverty reality version for us Cigarettes Types, bringing a spring breeze to our present era. It��s so bright and bright! The inspirational goddess article  ��Poverty brings more than pain, struggle and confusion. Even though it narrows my vision, it stabbed my self-esteem and even took away my close relatives. Life, but I still want to say, thank you, poverty, thank you for poverty, let me realize the true happiness and satisfaction. You completely insulated me from toys, snacks and games, but at the same time let me embrace a better world. My I may have lost an animated cartoon in my childhood, but I can go with my mother to catch bugs and feed the chickens, waiting for the delicious eggs the next day; my world may not have Barbie, but I can go to the fragrant wheat fields and pour in the adults. I secretly played with water; my leisure time was accompanied by snacks, but I could accompany my brother, climb the high mulberry tree behind the house Marlboro Cigarettes Sale, take off the purple fruit, and lean on the branch to satisfy the taste. Thank you, poverty, you have allowed me to get in touch with the beauty and wonder of nature and enjoy the blessings and blessings of heaven. I am the son of the land, and I deeply love the solid and pristine land of the land; I am humble When you come, you also draw the nutrients of life from humble places. "Thanks to poverty, you make me believe in the power of education and knowledge. The lack of material brings about two kinds of results: one is the extreme poverty of the spirit, and the other is the extreme filling of the spirit. And I, choose the latter. Really unpredictable, the road to school, in her poor family life in the poverty-stricken counties, he was seriously ill and died, his parents worked hard, and he and his younger brother, dressed in "soil dregs" worn shoes, old clothes, strange With the attire, running every day to school, not thinking about the psychology, getting rid of obscurity and ignorance; solidizing the power of knowledge, winning the light of truth and wisdom; not afraid of poverty, giving hope and never squandering Seed-like growth in the soil, fear of hindrance and frustration and destiny; let her loudly shout out: "Foot does not mean that the soul is noble, poor does not mean mental poverty. Not all wealth is fortunate, not all poverty is so hateful "The enthusiasm of this iron-clad, especially in the ears, is constantly shining into the distant world. Mencius's words are fascinating, and the little girl's style is very admirable. It is worth pursuing like a cloud resounding, our great motherland will always move forward! The vast expanse of Huaxia Shenzhou, how many benevolent people, great giants, business elites , the social elite, the successful people, and the hardworking and hardworking ordinary people of all walks of life, do not put the new China from the poverty foundation of the last 49 years, with 69 years of desperate struggles, constantly resisting the invasion of foreign enemies, in the poor land Self-reliance, hard work, reform and opening up, hard work, and the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation, fall off the word "poor", stand up, get rich, strengthen it! Proud and proud of the great motherland! Unremitting ideal banner, finally condensed Into the tears of the heat Wholesale Cigarettes Online, merge into a rhetoric, thank you for poverty, lay the foundation for struggling and fighting the source of the long stream! I hope that the good and the beautiful children of all generations, everyone strives, all for the first, forever and always remember, the charge is in front, life is endless Struggle not until! The moment to annihilate life!