Vipers 14U looking for Pitchers & Catchers. All other positions will be considered.

Vipers 14U looking for Pitchers & Catchers. All other positions will be considered.

Brian Potter
Vipers 14u has three openings on their roster for the 2017-18 season. If you are currently a primary or backup pitcher or catcher, we can offer you a LOT of playing time. All other positions will be considered. We are an experienced USSSA affilliated traveling softball team. We play locally, but we also travel to Tulsa, the KC area, and Topeka. We concentrate more on making players out of your daughters and getting them actual playtime, because reps are what count, not sitting the bench. If you are currently a HS player and would like a visual tryout, we will come to one of your games if possible. To schedule a tryout, please contact Brian Potter at 417-793-1190.