Vipers 16U Looking To Add One Additional Pitcher

Vipers 16U Looking To Add One Additional Pitcher

Jon Marlow
Team Softball: Vipers 16U is looking to add one additional pitcher to fill their roster for the 2018 season. We are a competitive team based out of Carthage with players from the surrounding area, including Neosho, Seneca, and Pittsburg. We will be playing in many local tournaments plus Belton, Branson, and Bentonville. For more info or tryout, please contact Jon Marlow at 417-385-8711.

Re: Vipers 16U Looking To Add One Additional Pitcher

Shanna Lawson
Are you still looking for a pitcher?

Re: Vipers 16U Looking To Add One Additional Pitcher

Brian Potter
Yes. Give Jon Marlow a call at 417-385-8711 to arrange a tryout.