Vipers 16U & 14U Tryouts

Brian Potter
Vipers Fastpitch will be holding tryouts for 16U & 14U on October 9th 2017 from 6pm to 8pm, and on October 14th 2017 from 1pm to 3pm at the Softball fields in Carthage by the water tower (YMCA). We are a third year USSSA affilliated travel softball program. We play locally, but we also travel to Tulsa, the KC area, and Topeka. We concentrate more on making players out of your daughters and getting them actual playtime, because reps are what count, not sitting the bench. We will practice the 14U & 16U teams together and will travel together to the same tournaments. We have several girls returning for 16U, but all positions will be considered. Our 14U team is nearly full and is looking for one player with pitching experience. If you are currently a HS player and would like a visual tryout, we will come to one of your games if possible. If you are unable to make these dates and would like to schedule a tryout, or if you have any questions about our program, call or text Brian Potter 417-793-1190, or Jon Marlow 417-385-8711.