You are doing it wrong, you need to think MVP Athletics teams

You are doing it wrong, you need to think MVP Athletics teams

Mark McNemar
I spent a lot of time in the local softball world for the past 6 years. My kids have played on the most competitive teams in our area, winning state and national championships, traveling to the big tournaments, and you know what?  I did it completely wrong and most likely, you are too.

There are many reasons to do sports.  Kids learn tons of great life lessons, hard work, dedication, overcoming odds, losing with dignity, winning great games against teams that are better than you, ect. But what if you have a kid that has the mental and physical skills and dedication to play college softball and even get their education paid for?  If you and your daughter have those type of aspirations, then playing on a local team just isn't enough.

Last month, my 13 year old daughter was invited to play with a high powered well connected team called the Demarini Aces and coach Ryan Taylor to play in the Boulder IDT ( Independence Day tournament) in Boulder, Colorado.  For our first game, we had Cat Osterman from Texas State and Patti Gasso from OU watching and evaluating our players. Next game we had Syracuse, Mizzou, KU, Oregon, Arkansas, Georgia evaluating our players which included my daughter. Next game was Michigan, Michigan State, Maryland, LSU, Oregon again and Northwestern.  It was insane.  I quickly realized this is a whole new level way beyond USSSA Orlando World Series or any showcase that I had been to with our "#1 ranked team".

Fact is, this is a marketing game that requires a well connected coach that personally knows the coaches and works to market your daughter.  Coach Taylor's Demarini Aces 18U team has every single girl committed to a D1 School and has generated nearly $4,000,000 in scholarship money for his program. I personally, have never seen anything like this before and trying to put it into words in this post simply doesn't do it justice. Please come find me around the facility and I will elaborate.  Fortunately, we here at MVP Athletics have opened that line of communication with coach Taylor and will be using his drills and fundamentals to power our teams with the plan to feed his program with high caliber players that have learned his system, his way.

WE HAVE TOO MUCH TALENT IN OUR 4 STATES AREA TO BE OVERLOOKED, AND WE ARE RIGHT NOW. STEP UP AND BE AN MVP ATHLETICS TEAM COACH AND LET US WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE PROCESS WORK FOR OUR KIDS!  Feel free to call me or Travis with questions: 417-439-5699 or 314-604-8088