been suggestions that he could

zhangzk
Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell‘s agent said that the “practical reality” is that the 2018 season will be his final one in Pittsburgh because no long-term deal was reached before Monday’s deadline.

If that’s the case Womens DeSean Jackson Jersey , Bell says he will be going out with a bang. Bell posted a tweet shortly after the deadline passed without the new contract he’s been trying to land for the last two years and predicted he’d have his best season ever.

to all my Steeler fans, my desire always has been to retire a Steeler…both sides worked extremely hard today to make that happen, but the NFL is a hard business at times…to the fans that had hope Tyquan Lewis Jersey , I鈥檓 sorry we let youu down but trust me, 2018 will be my best season to date…

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) July 16, 2018

Bell has not said if he’ll follow the same script as last year and report to the Steelers just before training camp. There have been suggestions that he could extend his holdout into the season Jourdan Lewis Jersey , although he’d lose $852,000 each time the team plays a game without him and having his “best season to date” seems unlikely if he’s going to miss a big chunk of it by choice.

Former NFL wide receiver Steve Smith Sr. says he battled depression during his 16-year career with the Carolina Panthers and Baltimore Ravens.

Smith, who retired after the 2016 season and now works as an analyst for the NFL Network Jakub Voracek Jersey Kids , told NFL that despite making five Pro Bowls and being selected All-Pro twice he "routinely felt trapped, inferior and alone" and often asked himself "what's wrong with me?"

The 39-year-old Smith said by his final season with Carolina in 2013 he was so overwhelmed he didn't know how to handle his emotions and "was a cynic of everything and everyone."

Smith says he's been receiving treatment for depression and advised others to do the same, saying "stop trying to deal with these serious matters alone."

Panthers coach Ron Rivera praised Smith for speaking out on the topic.

 New Orleans Saints Elite Jerseys