the Indians designated right-hander

zhangzk
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin missed a third straight practice on Tuesday while dealing with a knee issue. Coach Pete Carroll said after practice that Baldwin had a sore knee coming into camp. He practiced the first two days with the team before being held out each of the last three practices. "We're just going to take our time with it and be patient Duncan Keith Jersey ," Carroll said. Carroll said the team is going to give Baldwin a couple of weeks off in order to give him the downtime he needs before gradually working him back to full speed. Carroll said the team knows exactly what the issue is, although the coach wouldn't go into detail. "He's doing some special treatments to make sure we're taking care of him and then we want to bring him back into shape so we can really get him ready for the long haul," Carroll said. Defensive end Dion Jordan is also going to miss an extended amount of time while he recovers from what Carroll called a "stress issue" in his "other leg." Jordan has been plagued by injuries to his left knee in past seasons Womens Kris Russell Jersey , but it appears his right leg is currently the issue. "He's got a little bit of healing to do so it's going to be a while," Carroll said. "We've just got to wait it out." Following the departures of Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett, the Seahawks have been counting on Jordan to be a presence at defensive end. The four sacks he racked up in five games last season left Seattle excited about what he could bring to the table. However Juuse Saros Jersey , he continues to struggle to stay on the field. "That was a position that we were really hoping he was going to be a factor in," Carroll said. NOTES: LB Marcus Smith (hamstring) and WR David Moore (hip flexor) were new absences from practice on Tuesday. Neither injury appears to be significant. __ The Cleveland Indians have activated Carlos Carrasco from the disabled list to make his first start since June 16. The right-hander’s return gets Cleveland closer to full strength as the AL Central leader opens a 10-game homestand beginning Friday night against the Oakland Athletics. Carrasco has been out since he was struck on the right forearm by a line drive hit by Minnesota’s Joe Mauer. Carrasco, who has a history of being hit on the mound Authentic Justin Bailey Jersey , was lucky to avoid a more serious injury. He is 8-5 with a 4.24 ERA in 15 starts. To make room for Carrasco, the Indians designated right-hander George Kontos for assignment. He appeared in six games. Also, the Indians acquired right-hander James Hoyt in a trade with the Houston Astros for right-hander Tommy DeJuneas. Hoyt was assigned to Triple-A Columbus. — Womens New York Giants Jerseys